Monthly Training Membership - $79/mo
Make your dream team! 🏒
Complete Strength and Conditioning, Skills Training, and Mental Performance Training Program
With your very own, year-round, off-ice developement coaches, Hayley Williams and Kathryn Kennedy.
Stay consistent, and this program will help you:
- Become stronger, faster, and more powerful
- Keep the puck on your stick in important playmaking and scoring situations
- Become more confident, ultimately resulting in an all-around better performance
What you'll get:
- Complete, Progressive Strength & Conditioning Off-Season Hockey Performance Program
- Daily Stickhanding Sessions
- Do From Home/Anywhere With Internet
- All Training Sessions Recorded and Posted Inside The Training Center
- BONUS: Mindset Mastery Institute Bi-Weekly Mental Performance Sessions
This hybrid training program is a mix of “live” training sessions run over Zoom and prerecorded training videos, giving you a complete solution for an all year round, hockey specific off-ice training program, in your pocket!
We are currently running our 23/24 IN-SEASON Transformation Program.
We meet 2-3x per week live on Zoom to train our physical attributes and technical skills, as well as mental skills and nutritional guidance, and more.
For our in-season program, our 2 consistent weekly sessions focus on full body conditioning and stickhandling skills.
BONUS: Bi-Weekly Mindset Mastery session, where we work on strengthening mental performance and other facets of peak hockey performance.
Immediately upon signing up, you will be given access to all of our past training sessions, easily found inside The Training Center (you will be taken there as soon as you sign up).
Additionally inside The Training Center, you will find the member’s only link to our live training calendar, where you will be able to view the schedule and sign up for training sessions.
Disclaimer: This program is intended for educational purposes only. Consult your medical provider before participating in any exercise program to ensure your safety