Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the ratio of girls to coaches?
We have an on-ice player to coach ratio of 5 to 1.
- Can my player be in the more advanced group?
This camp is very individual skill based, meaning the players will be working individually for the majority of the exercises. In the event that the players will need a partner or a group, they will be split by age and level.
- I have to work and I’m my player’s transportation. Can I drop my player off early or pick my player up late?
You may drop your player off at the arena as early as 8:00 A.M. and pick her up as late as 5:00 P.M.
- Will lunch be provided?
The players are responsible for bringing their own lunches.
- My player has another obligation cannot attend camp on one of the days. Can we still register her for the other days?
If your player is unable to attend every day of camp, we would still love to work with her on the days she can attend.
- I cannot register right now. Can I reserve a spot for my player?
You can reserve a spot for your player with a 25% non-refundable deposit. The remaining balance should be paid no later than 30 days before the first day of camp.
If an athlete requires to opt-out of a program in advance due to unforeseen circumstances – a credit will be applied to their account, minus any expenses paid by Hockey Worldwide Academy.
If an athlete does not attend a program without notification – fees are forfeited.
If an athlete exits a program after it has commenced – registration fees will not be pro-rated.
In the instance a program or event be postponed due to circumstances beyond Hockey Worldwide Academy’s control, any payments made will be applied to the customer’s account.